Monday

Preparation!



For me, this is the most stressful part of the trip! Once I get there, where I go and what I do is someone else's problem (sorry Carolyn), but now I have to make sure I have everything and everything is done. Do I have the right clothes and all I will need without my suitcase weighing too much? What will the weather be like? Do I take an umbrella or do I need a raincoat? Do I have enough gifts? Are they the right ones? Have I gotten all the things I will need to help us teach? Have I done everything on this end to help on that end? Then there are the concerns (worries) about those at home. Have I gotten enough stuff to get my family started on meals? Have I put enough in the freezer? The list seems to go on and on.

Experience tells me it will all work out regardless of my efficiency or lack of it. As always, our God is faithful, He will make the plans and work out the details.

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Jeremiah 29:10-12

Patti

No comments: